We don’t usually give much thought to the meat we buy. It ends up on our shopping list, and before we know it, we’re serving it at our table. Over the past few years however, there have been various labels and words added to our packages from grass fed to no hormones, but what do they mean? We quickly start to believe the certain words mean that the meat is better for our health or is better quality..but is that true? We wanted to get to the bottom of this and learn more about the truth behind the package with our friends from Good Ranchers, Ben & Corley Spell. In this episode, your eyes will be open to:
- What the labels on our meat mean and the hard truth behind them all.
- Why so much of our meat ends up with E. coli and Salmonella and how to prevent it.
- The important difference between buying imported meat and American raised meat.
- How to support American Farmers and why it matters.
- The Good Ranchers Difference.
This episode is the first part of a 2-part episode that will open your eyes in a new way to the way we shop for and consume meat. Stay tuned for the next episode launching in the Fall, with more important truths you don’t want to miss.
Ready to order your first Good Ranchers Box?
Through 9/19 get $40 off and free shipping with code GATHER40
After that, get $30 and free shipping with code GATHER