There never seems to be enough time in the day to do everything we care about. Somehow the days feel shorter, our lists feel longer, and we find it difficult to make room for creativity and time together. Our culture constantly praises the hurry, but rarely talks about the cost. It’s time we sit back and take a look at another way of approaching our time and priorities. In this conversation, we invited Crystal Paine to walk through how to juggle a lot, enjoy your life, and accomplish what matters most!
- What is blame shifting: Why we are so quick to convince ourselves we can’t make changes in our life
- Tips for those who want to procrastinate less
- Morning and evening routines that we can adopt to help us be more productive and create more time
- A new way to schedule called: Time Blocked To-Do List
- How to focus on the future when we make decisions today
Whether you find yourself at square one looking to make lifestyle changes or consider yourself an expert time organizer this conversation will inspire you. This year let’s be intentional with our time, so we can make more time for community, relationships and what matters most!
Pre Order Crystal’s Book Here
Follow her blog here
This episode is sponsored by:
Get 2 lbs of free chicken in every box when you subscribe with code GATHER & $20 off your first box!