With many of you knowing pieces of our story, we wanted to start the year looking back and reflecting on the road that led us here, with the main people who have been a part of the process. To start, we are welcoming Gather’s real VIP Alia Merrill who has worked with us on brand strategy, web design, and graphic design (and keeping me from quitting) for nearly 4 years! Over the past couple months, questions have come in like ‘how did that opportunity happen OR how did you get that guest to come on the show?’ Truthfully, this is largely due to the work Alia has done and guided me through on our branding over these years. We have become really close friends through this process, and we welcome you into one of our laugh-filled conversations today, talking about:
- Our very first phone call and her memories of my fire-hose-like dream processing
- The branding process and creating Gather
- How our work together has led to many of the opportunities you have seen us share
- The process of shifting and growing Gather as times changed
- What the big differences are between branding and graphic design and why it matters
- How Alia shifted from a math teacher to a sophisticated brand designer
- How you can work with Alia for the same type of brand transformation!
Whether you are a long time member of the Gather community or are in the business space, this conversation will inspire creativity and make you feel like you’re sitting around a good charcuterie with two besties!
Contact Alia for $500 off your branding package!
The Amazon bag cleaner we referenced in this episode
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Vochill take 15% off your own Vochill system with code Gather-15