Are you into Jig Saw Puzzles? Truthfully, me neither! However, they’ve been on my mind a lot lately! I have really be struck by puzzles that are left with just one corner finished. Why? Because they leave you with only a small glimpse into the beauty of the whole picture that can only be discovered when it’s put together piece by piece.
Much like our own lives, and our world views, when we limit ourselves to one set of beliefs, traditions or cultural norms, we aren’t able to fully grasp the beauty of what is available, the whole picture. We limit ourself to just one corner.
I have been incredibly passionate about learning how other cultures approach the table, and with that the many ways we can learn from them! To help me better understand Thai Table culture I welcomed on Hong Thaimee, Entrepreneur, NYC Thai Restaurant Owner & a new Gather Friend!
Through this episode we will discuss:
- Thai Food 101
- The rich history of what formed Thai flavors and cooking technique
- The difference between food from Northern Thai food & Southern Thai food
- How Thai food is served, enjoyed and ordered
- What table culture is like growing up in a Thai Household
- What Sets Thai Hospitality Apart
- The beauty of a good question asker
- & MORE!
Join us in this conversation that will certainly make you laugh, make you hungry and give you some inspiration for your own table!
Visit Hong at: