Do you find yourself looking ahead at a new week dreading another week of cooking? Does mealtime come and you get the same pit in your stomach knowing that you have to cook but…don’t have any ideas. Maybe you love to cook, and just wish there was a way to simplify and enjoy the process a bit more. Wherever you’re at with your relationship with your kitchen, what if I told you that there’s a better way. What if I told you what you’ve been taught about meal prep and organization actually, might be, all wrong!
I welcomed onto our podcast our new friend and meal prep expert, Catherine McCord from the wildly popular platform Weelicious to give us a fresh and inspiring perspective!
- What the pandemic taught her about navigating her kitchen.
- The cost of NOT meal planning AND what happens in our lives when we do.
- How kitchen organization puts you in control and at peace with the cooking process, instead of making you feel like you need therapy from it!
- How to make meal planning and prep flavor rich, practical and crave worthy for all times of the day.
- How to cook meals that you can prepare in advances, enjoy later and even repurpose into left overs.
- How you can make your meal prep even easier with her meal delivery service One Potato!
Whether you are a seasoned chef or newlywed learning to navigate the kitchen, this episode is light hearted, inspiring and will give you excitement to get back in the kitchen! Purchase Meal Prep Magic Here!
Access your BOGO week of mealy delivery at https://onepotato.com
Follow Catherine @weelicious
This Episode is Sponsored by
Visit Goodranchers.com/Gather to get a year of bacon with your subscription and $20 off your first order with GATHER