Our culture says a few things about hospitality with kids:
1: “It’s not possible, just accept it”
2: “You need to wait for the next season, then it will get better”
New York Times best selling Author, Kendra Adachi from The Lazy Genius, talks with me in this episode about how hosting with kids is more than just possible, it is necessary and…it can be good!
We will walk through:
- What happens when we “wait for this stage to be over”
- How to reframe our expectation of mixing children & Hospitality
- Why it’s important to invite people into your homes as a part of relationship.
- How and why to stop apologizing for our kids and homes
- Where to start when you are looking for deeper relationships as a parent.
- What to do when someone comes over and the kids are off the walls
- How to not carry the responsibility of your spouses social experience
- & more
Join us in this conversation that is transformational for the host without kids that wants to welcome families in, the parents who have been stuck in the “kid phase for too long” and are longing for community… and everyone in between!
Follow Kendra & The Lazy Genius
Pre- Order Kendra’s Book The Lazy Genius Kitchen Here!