Williams Sonoma is one of those brands that I would consider a pillar in the hospitality industry. They are known for their quality and their cutting edge design, but most of all I know them for the products that have filled my wish list holiday after holiday, year after year. Through their seasonal collections, they welcome designers to curate lines that breathe fresh, unique aesthetic into their serveware collections. Michelle Kim, a fashion designer based in LA, brings her maximalist style with mismatched patterns that share her unique story to Williams Sonoma in their newest spring collection. While I was ecstatic to learn more about the line, I also was itching to know the story that led her to…here!
Michelle shares her unique journey to this launch, walking us through:
- Her memories of exploring fashion through her dad’s garment factory as a kid.
- The process of overcoming her own self doubt and imposter syndrome on her road to becoming a creative.
- How to craft our own personal style and why it matters.
- Her passion for animal rescue and how to get involved.
- Of course, everything you need to know about how to get the collection.
Whether you are looking for a pattern to add character to a traditional table or you are looking to add to your pattern rich collection, Michelle Kim’s Williams Sonoma new line fits every table! Find her full collection and get your own pieces here!
Ready to try Gobble 15 Minute Meal Kits delivered straight to you door?
Use this link to get 3 Meal kits (6 Meals!) for only $36!