I grew up watching two things religiously: Game shows and Cooking Shows. Something about them inspired me and sparked curiosity and dreams of what could be. As I got older, my love for these shows grew as I continued to follow new shows, new show concepts, and new hosts. Recently, I began following Gail Simmons – chef, cookbook author, Tv personality and Judge on Bravo’s Top Chef. While I was intrigued to hear more about her career, Gail shares not only about what she is currently known for, but the profound process that led her here. Through this conversation, you will hear pieces of:
- Food culture before the days of food media.
- How four words on a piece of paper led to her to #1 top food judge.
- Behind the scenes of Bravo’s Top Chef.
- What colleagues inspire her personal journey with hospitality.
- The importance of proximity and holding close career mentors.
- How to check in on friends’ mental health.
- & How Gail dished me a piece of my own advice!
We are thrilled to welcome Gail on Making Room this week. We know that this conversation is one you will certainly…want to take a seat for!
Buy Gail’s Recent Cookbook
Interested in learning more about Gobble? Get your first 6 servings (3 meal kits!) For $36 Through this link! Trust us, you’ll love it!