Have you ever found yourself in an ‘in-between’ season? A season of waiting, of wondering, of pain, or uncertainty? There is no question that this journey of moving back to America AND navigating starting a business has sparked ALL those and more for us. A few weeks ago, a new book flooded my instagram feed. It felt like everyone was posting about the launch of “What If It’s Wonderful?” by Nicole Zasowski. When asked, she graciously accepted our offer to come on the show. It wasn’t until I started to dive into this powerful, truth-filled book, that I realized how deeply personal this concept is for me. With that, I know it will be for you too as Nicole shows us:
- Practical ways to find the courage to celebrate when we find ourselves in the ‘in-between.’
- What it looks like to release fear, and how we can apply it to our own lives.
- Ways to tackle self-criticism and savor moments worth remembering.
- How to celebrate with others when we are not in seasons of celebration.
- The truth about not receiving compliments.
As her subtitle so eloquently puts it, we know that this conversation will lead you to ‘release your fears, choose joy, and find the courage to celebrate’…with compassion, empathy, and actionable steps. You are not alone; the courage to celebrate starts here…together.
Be sure to pick up your own copy here.